MySQL Explorer is used to interact and handle data conveniently and effectively, instead of spending time to check every row of data.
Its main functions consist of:
1. Access MySQL databases from a clean GUI for processing – from a click.
2. Display Table and Column basic information (name, type, size/health) – with a few mouse clicks.
3. Preview snapshot of raw data in each Column – from a click.
4. Plot numeric data in each Column. We can use mouse to check the location and values on the graph directly -> Very convenient – from a click.
5. Plot data availability in each Table. We can see and interact quickly which ranges of Columns are missing, and their locations. – from a click.
6. Export data to CSV/text file, so that we can further process with other software/tools (Excel, Python, Matlab, etc.) – from a click.
Platform: Windows 10
Please contact me to get the software for free.